quinta-feira, 13 de maio de 2010

I would be lying if...

I would be lying if I sayd I don't want things to be the way they were once...
I would be lying if I sayd I am happy with the way things are now....
I would be lying if...

Things used to be so easy...
Things used to be so nice...
Now there are so many things to do...
So many responsibilities...

Why is everyone so bad...?

Why is everyone suffering?

Or am I suffering? Or am I differente?

Have I changed?

Where is that point where everything started being messed up?

I've never been so close to get what i want...

And I've never been so close to lose what I wanted...

I've never been so close to crack...

Maybe it's all drama...

Today is the day, it has all made it the day...

Choices have to be made...

I beg you all, please, see who's here...

Eu nem posso dzer o que eu pedi ou não pedi...

Pedi demais e nem sei mais o que estou conseguindo.. ou não...

Viver...É difícil quando tudo explode ao seu redor...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário